Live your life through LOVE, not FEAR.
20th and 21st century scientists have discovered that everything has a frequency, because everything is made of energy. The fear frequency has a lower vibration to the love frequency and so therefore matter will be affected accordingly.
There are fundamentally two types of emotions that we experience – the negative ones such as anger, hate, anxiety, sadness are bourne out of fear. Conversely, good feelings such as excitement, happiness, bliss are bourne out of love – which enables true acceptance and harmony.
The fear frequency makes us feel disconnected, alone, out of balance, uncooperative, destructive. This becomes reflected in our bodies, as we develop dis-ease and aging.
The love frequency, conversely, not only enables better health, because the cells in our body act in a more balanced, functional and cooperative way (cells communicate with one another when healthy), but through higher frequency energy we gain clearer, deeper insights into overcoming any problems that we are experiencing.
So here are some examples of how you can orientate yourself to live your life through LOVE, not fear:
- Whilst driving, you keep within the speed limit because you LOVE to feel safe and cooperative with other drivers, not because you FEAR that the speed cameras will get you.
- You clean the house, because you LOVE providing a pleasant environment for your family, not because you FEAR what the visitors are going to think.
- You cook a nutritous meal, because you LOVE to nurture your kids, not because you FEAR that they are going to lack nutrition and therefore fail to grow.
- You practice reading with your child, because you LOVE seeing them develop and share an activity with them, not because you FEAR that they will be illiterate.
- You go to work because you LOVE earning money and being productive, not because you FEAR that you may not be able to pay the mortgage if you don’t.
- You run your business because you LOVE providing solutions to clients, not because you FEAR that you’re lacking income.
- You meet up with friends, because you LOVE their company, not because, if you don’t, you FEAR that you’ll be lonely.
- You take the medicine because you LOVE restoring your health, not because you FEAR that you’ll remain sick if you don’t.
- You LOVE feeling tired because it’s your cue to cut yourself some slack and enjoy a rest, rather than FEARing that you won’t get it all done.
- You LOVE being ill, because it gives you and others the chance to look after you, rather than FEARing that there is something wrong with you.
- You LOVE being critised, because someone cares enough about your well-being and wants to be part of your life, rather than FEARing that you can’t defend yourself.
Someone who I feel gives a good example of this principle is Wilko Johnson, the Dr Feelgood musician. In January 2013 he was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and given less than a year to live. But because he chose to LOVE his life more than he FEARED his death, he not only managed to survive it without chemo-therapy, he is positively thriving to this day. It is common for many patients to decline in health after such a diagnosis, because usually fear dominates the person’s reaction. The problem is that in our culture we have elevated science to the status of a substitute god, all seeing, all knowing, which then gives it the power of suggestion. However, during the time of diagnosis, Wilko described in a radio interview how he walked out of the doctors surgery and everything looked alive and vibrant. He had decided to use this predicament as an opportunity to play music with musicians that he admired and felt he had a good bargaining counter. And that is what he is doing to this day, despite having recently had an operation on the tumour, is healthy enough to continue his LOVE of life.
You can start to see that even the most seemingly negative scenarios can always be loved by you, contrary to some of our inbuilt beliefs. The important point to make here is that in truth you can never change your circumstance – which is what we normally try to do, but fail – See How to Eliminate Stress from your Life. This is because our mind, due to the power of it’s imagination, can lead us to believe that there can be a moment other than this one.
When do you remember to practice this principle? When your heart sinks – this is an indication that you have disconnected with your life-force, because you are living in fear and not in love. See Let Your Heart be Your GPS.
So when we do live through love, we reconnect with our innate healing powers, insights and wisdom and power. This is how I work with my clients: to find out in which areas are difficult to love due to conditioned or limited beliefs. Once it is matched with the remedy, the patient finds a new positive perspective, however bad the situation seems to be and this is what allows healing to commence.
Contrary to popular belief, no one has the power over the outcome of your life, except you – not by doing anything, as we commonly believe, but by the lens that we hold up to the world. We can either look through the eyes of FEAR or through the eyes of LOVE.
But, don’t take my word for it – find out for yourself. I’d be interested to hear how you get on: Drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org